Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OOTD: Denim on Denim

Hey Everyone!

Just dropping in for a quick OOTD post! I love denim. Absolutely love it. My denim vest is my FAVORITE piece of clothing in my closet. I could wear it everyday I swear! Wednesdays and Fridays are casual days at my job so I decided to try a denim on denim look. It didn't quite turn out how I pictured it in my head, but I figured I share anyway...




Denim Shirt and Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Target



Here are some other Denim on Denim looks I love from Pinterest:




I'll be back later with an impromptu "Kids' Corner" post because I need some HELP from you all!

Ok, Bye!

8 comments:

  1. This look is VERY cute on you! I love denim-on-denim, partly because it's so easy and always looks chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was my first time trying it, and I can't wait to do it again. I have another denim shirt that I feel would have looked a little better so I will try it with that one next

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, I love it! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the outfit is uber cute...I went thrifting today and found a cute denim shirt so I'm gonna try the denim on denim look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I have another denim shirt that I am going to try this look with next time. I'm gonna post next time. Thanks for commenting Lameka!

      Delete
  4. Love the denim on denim...I wear it a lot!!!!

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it? I'm gonna wait until Fall to do it again with the boots.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...