Words cannot express how happy I am to be writing and blogging again. It’s been almost a year and half since I made my last post over on my old blog “Purr-fectly Imperfect: My Life”. I miss writing. I miss oversharing. I miss telling all my business to people I never met....Really...I do (insert sarcasm here).
Speaking of the old blog! First things first!
Did you READ the old blog? If you didn’t that’s ok. If you did…I want you to do this: FORGET EVERYTHING YOU READ! “Purr-fectly Imperfect” is now a thing of the past. Done. Finished. Gone. Once I hit “publish” on this blog post, “Purr-fectly Imperfect” will be gone. Lost in cyberspace somewhere....on an iCloud in heaven.
That’s ok though!
Bigger and better things are in store right here at “My Big Beautiful Life” (which I will refer to as MBBL)!
I plan to go in a totally different direction with MBBL. Less personal (I can’t share EVERYTHING with y’all), and more fun! We’ll get to that a little later. There are so many things I can’t wait to share with you, my readers…my supporters!
I know you’re probably asking yourself: “Who is this chick anyway?”
Well. For the main ideas, you can read the “About me” section over there ---->. To further expound on that: I am crazy, crazy, crazy. Very sarcastic. Those that love me... love me. Those that don’t like me... don’t know me. I go on Twitter rants at the drop of a dime. I'm addicted to social media (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram...yeah...all of that). I absolutely adore my children, my parents, and my friends. They are my lifeline and have gotten me through some pretty rough times. That’s the easiest way for me to put it. I can go on and on about me (that’s the only child syndrome I have going on), but I won’t. I will just give you the opportunity to get to know me through my writing!
Another question you may be asking: “What makes this blog different than any other?”
My answer? Right now…nothing! This is only my first post people. I promise though, if you stick around, THIS blog will be one you will love. Forever and ever. Into oblivion! Really...I promise it will be that damn good.
NOW…the most IMPORTANT question: “How is the blog going to grow into something I will love? What can I expect from MBBL?”
Well, If you have “liked” and have been following my Facebook fan page over the past week, I have been giving several sneak peeks about what you should expect from MBBL. If you haven’t, let me recap for you…
“Outfit of the Day Posts” (OOTD) – These posts will highlight outfits that I wear. These will be posted occasionally with pictures of the outfits and where they were purchased.
“Pin”-Spiration! – These posts will combine my love for Pinterest, the virtual pin board, with my love for writing and trying new things. With “Pin”-Spiration, I will try some of the many pins I have saved and highlight them for you! I have many things posted (I have a “slight” obsession with Pinterest): recipes, outfit inspiration, DIY projects…the list just goes on and on! I can’t wait to try these ideas out and share them with you.
“Motivational Mondays”- Since last year, I have been on a journey to a healthier me. Motivational Monday, may not always be every Monday, but they will highlight a certain aspect to living a healthier lifestyle. Healthy recipes, exercise tips, motivational quotes, and everything healthy living related will be featured with Motivational Mondays.
On the first “Motivational Monday” of every month, I will feature MY story and weight loss journey. I will share with you successes, my failures, my inspiration, and in particular, my fitness goals for the month. I will share with you how I did the previous months, and my progress so far.
Head spinning yet?
I won’t go into detail with ALL of my plans for you guys! That would take too long, and I don’t want this to turn into and essay (if it already has...my bad)!
I'll just list the rest ok?
Giveaways- with “Feature Fridays”
“Kids’ Corner”- Posts directly related to the kids!
My “Wants, Needs, and Gotta Haves”
“What to Wear?”
“Weekend Wrap-Up”
….and don’t forget my “Randoms”
Giveaways- with “Feature Fridays”
“Kids’ Corner”- Posts directly related to the kids!
My “Wants, Needs, and Gotta Haves”
“What to Wear?”
“Weekend Wrap-Up”
….and don’t forget my “Randoms”
There you have it. MBBL in a nutshell. As you see, we have a LOT to talk about. This means…I have to write about!
Wow...
I just realized I REALLY have a lot to write about. I think I may need an assistant. Who wants a job? I’ll pay you in Ramen noodles! Then again…maybe not. I think my daughters will be kind of upset about that (they love those things).
Thanks for reading everyone! You can check the header tabs above for more information about the blog and important tidbits about me. Subscribe and stick around. We are going to have a great time.
Ok, Bye!
Wow...
I just realized I REALLY have a lot to write about. I think I may need an assistant. Who wants a job? I’ll pay you in Ramen noodles! Then again…maybe not. I think my daughters will be kind of upset about that (they love those things).
Thanks for reading everyone! You can check the header tabs above for more information about the blog and important tidbits about me. Subscribe and stick around. We are going to have a great time.
Ok, Bye!
Glad I am the first comment!! Welcome Back to the Blogosphere!!!! Glad you have returned! Congrats on the relaunch!!
ReplyDeleteThank you x3! :-)
DeleteAwesome Britt! I look forward to following! Especially your style posts, kiddie stuff and DIY projects :-)
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Thanks so much Meg!
DeleteLooks great. I look forward to future post. #blmgirl
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun! I'm in baby!
ReplyDeleteYeeeeeeeessssssss! Thank you for stopping by! :-)
DeleteI'm sooo excited from this one post! Can't wait to read them ALL!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
www.melissachanel.com
Thanks Melissa! I'm excited that you are excited! Can't wait for our feature! ;-)
DeleteI can't wait to see what you have in store!
ReplyDeleteThank you Tia! :-)
DeleteYay, finally! I'm throwing glitter everywhere! Congrats, much success, and all that jazz. I love the blog and look forward to reading more.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dee Dee! And Thank you for giving me the "push" I needed to get back into it! Can't wait for our feature! :-)
DeleteSticking around for me. Your site is getting saved to my bookmarks love :)
ReplyDeletewww.goodlooknout.com
#blmgirl
Thank you! I will be sure to follow you as well! :-)
DeleteI'm soooo excited & can't wait to hear and read more about MBBL!!!! Thanks for sharing...
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Lynn via BLM girls
Thank you so much for stopping by!
DeleteCongrats! I'm looking forward to reading :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Vee! :-)
DeleteLove it and I can't wait to see whats in store on here.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you stopped by!
DeleteCongrats and all great ideas :)
ReplyDeletewww.foreveryoungnfab.com
I can tell you are excited about blogging again! It sounds like we are in for a treat!
ReplyDeleteI really am, and I plan to give everyone a treat! Thanks for reading.
DeleteWelcome back. I'm glad that I wasn't alone in my hiatus. :) Looking forward to getting to know you through your blog.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am going to follow yours too.
Delete<3!!!!!!! So glad you're back!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Val! I'm so glad you stopped by!
Delete