Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to "My Big, Beautiful, Life"!



Official launch date : Monday, AUGUST 13, 2012!


In the meantime, please subscribe by email, and follow MBBL on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.



Sincerely,




P.S. I also invite you to check out my old, outdated, blog over at http://purrfectlyimperfect.blogspot.com/.









6 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Looking forward to hearing all you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your stye and you've inspired me to lose weight....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you! You can do it! I plan to get my "weight loss journey" section up and a running in a couple days, so that everyone can read about my experiences with weight loss so far. I hope you stick around! Keep me udpated on your progress!

      Delete
  3. hey nice blog looking foreward to what you'll be posting! <3 ill subscribe through email to stay in the loop.


    www.itsthejojoshow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I will do the same! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...