Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivational Monday...My Update!

It's Motivational Monday!

Today not only marks the beginning of a new month, it marks the beginning of my birthday month! Yaaaaay! October is HERE! I have so many things I'm looking forward to, for MBBL and in my personal life. Go me....IT'S MY BIRTHDAY...well birthday month!

Now let me get to down to business...I'm here today to update you all on how I did on my goals for September. Let's recap:


*sigh*

Now I can get on here and go on and on bragging about how I met ALL of my goals and how much weight I lost, but I won't do that. Why? Well, because you all deserve the TRUTH...and the truth is...I have been SLACKING!

September was super crazy, and I just didn't get a handle on the whole weight loss thing. I confess. I lived a little. I ate out more and just really didn't take calorie counting and all that other stuff super serious. Sometimes you just need a break and believe me SEPTEMBER was my break! I didn't gain any pounds, but I didn't have any signifcant weight loss either. My lack of eating right combined with the fact that I think I have reached a plateau is stalling my progress. Reaching my plateau means I have to do a couple of things...switch up my workout routine and drop my calorie intake.

The good news is that I am still doing well with my "clean eating" lifestyle. I put that in quotations because I still eat a lot of dairy products. I say that I am going to eliminate them from my diet soon, but in reality, I don't see that happening. I will just continue to refrain from red meats and consume more white meats (fish, chicken) and vegetables. Now...if I can only get this addiction to pasta under control!

My progress? I am down 4 pounds and another 3 inches off ! The most loss being 1 inch off my mid-section. Any loss is a good thing right?!? I'm also happy to announce that I won a weight loss challenge at my job! $400 richer! Cheers to that! :-)

So...here are my goals for September October!

Look familiar? These are the same goals...a month later. Make up smudge and all...

This month is definitely going to be a challenge! October means the SC State Fair...and I am definitely going to enjoy all the goodies there! Did I mention it was my birthday and there will be cake? Oh...I did? Well...yeah...that too...Be sure to check back on Mondays for my weekly weigh ins here.

What are you goals for the month? How did you do last month? Please share!

Stay Motivated! 

8 comments:

  1. I NEEDED THIS... I am on board!!!!!! day1. ugh.
    xo-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU can do it! Come back November 5th, and let me know how you did! :-)

      Delete
  2. I need to get on board with this as well. I'm making a goal of more clean eating and getting exercise at least 3 times weekly. Lately I haven't been doing a thing!

    I wish you the best with your October goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely do it! It helps to write down your goals, so that you can actually get it out of your head an on paper what you want to achieve. This is not just for weight loss, but anything. Thanks for the well wishes and for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I appreciate your honesty! Most people would have lied to save face. Your honesty shows your viewers that you are human and good and bad days come but YOU will continue to look forward not back! On another note, I found those pounds you loss. I need to start eating clean and NOT just out of a clean plate, LOL! Love you Britt! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Tonya, you are a fool! I'm gonna tighten up this month! I want to make my goal this year and as of right now, I have 50+ pounds to go! I don't see it happening, but I am still happy with my progress so far. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...