Friday, August 24, 2012

"Pin"-Spiration: Biscuit Cinnamon Buns




A few months ago, I hosted a "Mommy and Me" slumber party for my friends and our children. Of course, since I was the host, It was my job to make breakfast that morning (Note to self: I don't EVER need to attmept making grits for more than one person EVER again). I wanted an alternative for pancakes for the kids (they take too long), and in true Britton fashion, to Pinterest I go to find ideas.

I found this good looking and easy recipe for Biscuit Cinnamon buns (also known to most as Monkey Bread) and decided to give it a try. Doesn't it look sooooo goood? The picture alone had me convinced that this was gonna be gooood!

The kids loved it. My friends loved it too. So much I had to make another one that morning. They so greedy...LOL.

The girls (I always refer to my daughters as "the girls") still request that I make this all the time. I never do (I'm so mean). It only took me starting this blog to make it again for you to see how mine turned out. Don't tell the girls. Besides, they don't care why I made it anyway. As long as they can eat it...and believe me...they did.

Here are some snapshots of what I did and the final product. I won't post the entire recipe. You can check that out on the original blog source here or the actual Pinterest pin here.


Let me know if you all try it! It is reeeeeaaaallly good!

Ok, Bye!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you actually use the pins from Pinterest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I really do! That's the first place I go when looking for a recipe to try! I love it!

      Delete
  2. Why did I have to see this recipe smh my mouth is over here watering like crazy! Going to try this ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go try! You can also add almonds or pecans! The recipe called for those, but I don't eat any nuts. I'm sure for someone that does, they would love that addition! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...