Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

OOTD
Pants and Top: Forever 21
Sandals: Zara



 Summer Vacation
August 21-24
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina



 
 

      

 

       

 

 
 

I was so busy having a great time that I didn't get pics of a lot of the things we did, but these are a few of the snapshots I was able to get. My parents, grandparents, the girls, and I had a blast!

What We Did
Wonderworks Museum
The Original Benjamins
Broadway at the Beach
The Sky Wheel
Shopping!


Ok, Bye!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a GREAT time (your daughter's smile in the carseat pic is priceless)! Also, love your denim vest; I wear mine with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kami (the one in the pic) is truly a CHARACTER! Thanks. The vest I got from Old Navy! It is my favorite article of clothing! Hands down! Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Delete
  2. Looks like y'all had fun!Love the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did and you know that offer still stands! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Great photos & you all looked like you had a great time! Your daughters are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...