"Britton LOVES some biscuits!"
and
"How does she go from writing about losing weight one day, to writing about donuts the next?"
My answer: It's like that sometimes! Living a healthy lifestyle does not mean you can't have an indulgence or two on occasion...and I'm really not obsessed with biscuits as it may seem. *smile*
If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my picture yesterday of the biscuit donuts I made! I thought I'd come in and share the Pinterest link that inspired me to make them. I made these on a whim as I was just browsing my dessert board. They looked quick and easy, and I had a couple biscuits tubes left over from the cinnamon buns I made, so I decided to give it a try.
They were great and of course the girls loved them. They were quick and easy, and I recommend them for anyone that has a tube of biscuits hanging around in the fridge with nothing to do with them. I used smaller biscuits then the one the original recipe called for, but I still had the same results.
Here is how they turned out
You can find the recipe from the blog source or check out the Pinterest Pin
Ok, Bye!


My mouth started watering when I saw this. A good friend of my family used to make these for me when I was a little girl and they are so good. I need to make these.
ReplyDeleteWhen I posted this pic on Instagram a LOT of people commented on how they do this all the time! I promise I NEVER heard or thought of this until I saw the idea of Pinterest. I felt out of the loop! They were sooo good though and the girls loved them!
DeleteGosh those look YUMMY!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
www.melissachanel.com
They were girl!
DeleteThose look delish...it's a good thing I don't do too much baking.
ReplyDeleteTrust me! I don't either! I do try to do a little something sweet for the girls every now and then though. This was quick and easy and they really did like them.
Deletejme ωωeгtuit xct ωq dimagrire correndo bcwewеth otnхg
ReplyDeletegνvu dieta dimagrante vxmvvx chxbnvvuіi
oyvbqc gtdza dieta dimagrante νucwzo nwbgn