Are you all as excited as me?!?
No?!?
That's ok...I'll be excited for you!
When I first started MBBL a month ago, I didn't really know what I wanted to do with it. What direction I wanted to take it in...what type of audience I wanted to attract...if I wanted to make this a lifetime commitment, etc. etc. All I knew was that I wanted to write. I always have. Life just got so much in the way that I never really had the time!
It wasn't until I really got back into blogging that I knew that MBBL is something I wanted to be proud of. I want this little blog of mine to become something special! Something that you talk about at the dinner table with your closest friends over wine. Inspire. Change lives...ok maybe I'm taking it a little too far. Point is, I want MBBL to be a big deal...to somebody other than ME!
It feels soooo good to see people posting pictures of things that they have made from Pinterest because of my blog, or how my weight loss story inspired them to focus on better health. The fact that I've only been here for ONE MONTH and getting all this feedback from you is amazing to me! It is truly a blessing! I want to be personally tell all of you THANK YOU!
Which brings me to my special announcement...
MBBL IS MOOOOOOVING!
That's right, in a little over a month from now (October 19th to be exact), MBBL will have a new home! I will not go into specifics just yet, but this baby will have a new design, new layout, and most importantly...a NEW DOMAIN! Do you guys understand how big that is? My own little piece in cyberspace! Not owned by Blogger...OR Wordpress....owned by me! Whoooo hooooo!
Now...even though I'm"keeping up with the Joneses" and "Movin on Up" in cyberspace...I, as MBBL's writer, will still be the same silly me, and MBBL's content will not change. It's just going to look a little better...and be a little easier to find. You can still look foward to "Motivational Mondays", my "Pin-Spirations", and ALLLL my "Random Ramblings"!
...and if by some reason you are STILL not convinced to migrate over to the new MBBL? I'll just bribe you! To celebrate the move, I AM THROWING A "BLOG"WARMING PARTY! *throws more confetti*
What's a party without guests and gifts right?!?
MBBL's blogwarming party will be my VERY FIRST "Feature Friday" with an awesome fellow blogger who WILL BE bearing gifts (well one gift) that you can win via the very first GIVEAWAY! Haaaaaaay! Yall can start throwing confetti now! Who doesn't love gifts? I know I do! ;-)
Are you excited yet? Can you tell how excited I am? I will be giving you all more updates and information as the migration process draws near. In the meantime, MBBL will still be right here and I will still be posting as much as my schedule permits!
Ok...I gotta go. I can't go on and on about what's to come because it won't come if I don't get to work on it!
Thanks so much everyone for the support so far. Keep those pictures and comments coming! I'll be back tomorrow with a "Pin"-Spired Mexican Fiesta I hosted for my besties this past weekend!
Ok, Bye!

P.S. I really was listening to 2Chainz as I typed this post. You can start judging me now!

Congrats on the move!
ReplyDeleteThanks Vee!
DeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeletewww.whatrosereddsaid.blogspot.com
Thank you! :-)
DeleteLMAO at 2 Chains!!! Girl I'm super excited for you! I can't wait to see the new and improved website! *raises roof*
ReplyDeleteI am such a ghetto rap music fan! LOL! Thanks! :-)
DeleteAwesome! I can't wait for the blogwarming party!
ReplyDeleteMe either! See you there! Thanks for commenting!
DeleteYea baby!!! Go Britt, so proud of you! Can't wait to see the new site and win that gift lol.
ReplyDeleteSaaaaaaan! Thank you love! You are too silly!
DeleteYay! Go Brit! Excited & happy for you! I'm supporting and will migrate with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks girlie! :-) I appreciate it!
Delete