I was slightly delighted when I stepped outside today and felt a cool breeze. I must admit, I can't stand the heat of summer or the cold of winter. I am one of those in between people, so Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. The recent cool morning temps and color changing leaves only mean one thing: Fall is upon us!
So with the season change, come new wardrobe shopping! Yippeeee! Lawd KNOWS I love to shop! Even though I probably shouldn't! Today, I am highlighting MY needs, wants, and gotta haves for Fall! All of these are current trends that I love and plan to rock over the Fall season.
Be sure to visit the MBBL "Need, Want, Gotta Have" Pinterest Board for deets on some of the selections featured!
What are some of your must haves for the upcoming Fall Season? Be sure to share in the comments below!
Ok, Bye!





Nordstrom flats and peplum top! Feeling those!!!!
ReplyDeleteAren't those shoes the cutest?
DeleteSuper excited about fall as well! Cardigans, blazers, boots, & cute flats are all my favs! I must say I love the website you suggested! #MBBL fan!!!
ReplyDeleteYessss honey! I can't wait to get in my boots! Don't spend too much money! :-)
DeleteHigh top wedges and blazers, definitely!
ReplyDeleteNow you know we've already discussed those high top wedges! ;-)
DeleteI agree! Oxfords (or loafers or tuxedo slippers) and blazers are definitely on my fall list. Nice compilation here :-)
ReplyDeleteI saw some really cute oxfords at Target! For $20! I HAD to get them! :-) Thanks and thanks for commenting!
Delete