Thursday, September 6, 2012

What to Wear: Your Class Reunion

Holy Crap!

My 10 year high school reunion is in two weeks! 2 WEEKS! It seems like yesterday I was a careless and lovestruck 17-year old roaming the halls in high school with not one care in the world! My only concern was making sure my dad gave me my weekly allowance on time Friday so I can blow it at the mall Saturday, and ask for more allowance again on Sunday (don’t judge me)!
The days...the memories!
High school days were some of the best days of my life! I was somewhat of a social butterfly back in the day too.I was Senior class president, class queen, band section leader, and always EVERY teachers’ favorite without being a teachers’ pet! I was pretty much a BIG deal... LOL! Where some may be reluctant to relive those memories…I can’t wait! I excited to hang out, relive the memories, and most importantly PARTY with my classmates *smile*.
I can’t say I’m excited to catch up with old friends, because all of my close friends then are my close friends now so we hang out all of the time (matter of fact WE are the committee planning the events). I am, however, excited to see what everyone else is up to. Sure there’s Facebook and Twitter to help us stay connected, but there is nothing like seeing people and reconnecting in person.
So…what if you are in the same situation as me? You have two weeks before your 5, 10, or even 15 year reunion and don’t have a thing to wear or not even an idea in mind? Well, I’m here to help!
Class reunion attire can vary based on the specific events planned. Most reunions have multiple day events starting with a mixer on Friday, followed by a big, formal event on Saturday evening. Some may even have a family day in the park planned when everyone brings their kids be shown off and bragged on. Our reunion is one evening only with two events planned: A private dinner party and an after party mixer at a local cocktail bar.
I picked some looks that I love for the more classy event that may be a part of your reunion festivities.
My Favorites
My class reunion is on September 22, 2012 and of course, I will be back after the event to show you some pictures of what I wore, what we did, and I may even sneak some pictures of me back in the day for giggles!

To get the deets on the looks featured, visit my MBBL "What To Wear" Pinterest Board.
Ok, Bye!

6 comments:

  1. Luv the dress selection and I can't wait to see what you wear to your reunion. Most importantly make sure you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I can't wait to show you all! I will be sure to have a great time as well! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see which dress you pick and have fun. I missed my 10 year anniversary it was the same weekend as my Sons birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you catch the next one! I am definitely excited and I'm sure I will have a blast! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Excited to see what you decide on ...I know it will be FAB!!!!

    Melissa
    www.melissachanel.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...